Monday 16 June 2014

World Cup !

I love football, Netherlands my favourite team in wc 2014 ^^.

Sorry for being inactive for so long time since last year. On january, my primary low end laptop doesn't work anymore, left me an even low end laptop to live with. From that day on i was so lazy to do anything related to 3d graphics on this 10year old laptop lol.

Now, the big days in football, i decided to make something about it...
Yeah! Holland.. Netherlands.. without s, lol whatever :D. I just wish they go all the way to win the champions.

After a piece of image in 6 months, i realized that the old laptop is still capable of working on 3d, but slowly. And now i think of doing another set of image again, but this time maybe will release on website like affect3d or renderotica, well, just some thoughts. I know this sounds bad to you but sometimes its is the source of urge for me to continue my artwork.

Germany vs Portugal to be kickoff 2 hours from now. My 2nd favourite, Portugal, Goooo!

1 comment: